RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Mazzola Store intends to guarantee complete customer satisfaction.
If the Customer is not satisfied with the order for any reason, the product(s) can be returned for a refund or exchange within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods, subject to exclusions.
The customer can request a return/exchange by sending an email to email@example.com simply indicating the order number, the item he wants to return and the reason for the return.
- Returned items must not show any signs of use and must have the guarantee seals intact.
- To make a return request, the customer must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving the goods; within 24/48 working hours you will receive all the instructions and then we will book the collection by a courier, barring exceptions.
-Mazzola Store undertakes to refund the payments received, excluding the shipping costs for the return of the return. Even in the case of an order with free shipping.
- To speed up the exchange/return operations, in the email you send us, you must specify the type of operation (size exchange or return), the item or items you want to return with the respective codes and in the case of exchange , which size is returned and which size is chosen as a replacement and the reason for the exchange/return.
- The items must necessarily be returned in the same conditions in which they were sent to the Customer and must be packaged and packaged appropriately, including the tax receipt.
- The return is a completely free service and therefore is not charged to the customer, however it should be noted that it is not possible to return the purchased items with a discount of -51% onwards. In that case the customer can make an exchange.
- Shipping costs for exchange for size or item vary according to the order. Should the customer choose another item, the shipping cost will be communicated via email.
- It is not possible to return items purchased with the Scalapay payment method. In that case the customer can make an exchange.
- It is not possible to return the items if an order has been placed with ON-SITE COLLECTION, i.e. the customer collects his order in one of the Mazzola Stores. In that case, the customer can make an exchange by going to the closest Store with a tax receipt.
- In no case will returns be accepted with the tag cut, broken, detached, removed or tampered with.
- Returns sent without an envelope or box will not be accepted under any circumstances.
In the event of non-compliance with one of the above conditions, Mazzola Store reserves the right not to accept the returned goods and to send them back to the Customer at the latter's expense
If the return procedure has been carried out correctly, in compliance with all the conditions, the Customer will receive an email confirming the return has been accepted. The refund due will be made by crediting your credit card (if the order was paid by credit card), or by bank transfer (if the order was paid by cash on delivery).
Return conditions also vary according to the Brand purchased.
Shipping to ITALY has a fixed cost of €6.00 (if the order was paid by credit card, debit card, Scalapay or PayPal) and a cost of + €4.00 if you choose the cash payment method to the courier ( CASH ON DELIVERY ).
Mazzola Store carries out shipments in Italy and in throughout Europe only through the BARTOLINI express courier service. All goods shipped by Mazzola Store are carefully packed. Together with the shipped goods, Mazzola Store will include the invoice in the package indicating in detail the prices and discounts applied, even in the case of sales.
Delivery times are conditioned by the destination areas of the products. ITALY (DDP): delivery is tentatively expected within 24/48/72h of shipment ( 1 working day ). EU European countries (DDP): delivery is indicatively expected within 6-7 working days from shipment . Rest of the World : delivery is indicatively expected up to 7-8 days from shipment with Express Service.
Mazzola Store is covered in all shipments by free insurance against theft and/or accidental damage. The insurance remains valid until the moment of delivery of the goods.
All orders duly completed and paid will be processed within 1/2 working days: all shipments leave from Mazzola Store, (Italy), only on working days, from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 to 17.30 . Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be handled the following Monday.
FOLLOW YOUR SHIPMENT ONLINE
Mazzola Store offers its customers a shipping service that can be traced at any time, thanks to the service made available by BARTOLINI. The Customer will receive an e-mail confirming the shipment of the goods with the code (tracking number) provided by BARTOLINI which will allow him to check the progress of his shipment at any time.
Shipments can be of the type DDP (Delivery Duty Pay) or DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid), depending on the shipping address. DDP (Delivery Duty Pay) shipments are made to EU countries (Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal , United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Hungary) where VAT is already calculated and included in the purchase price. DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) shipping is for non-EU or non-Schengen countries, which are not subject to the payment of VAT on the purchase price.
TERMS OF DELIVERY
Once the goods have been delivered, it is up to the Customer to carefully inspect the package before signing the delivery document. If the package is tampered with or not intact, the Customer can sign the delivery document with reservation or refuse the delivery. Any anomalies must be promptly reported to the local BARTOLINI Office and to the Mazzola Store, by sending an e-mail to our customer service. If the Customer refuses delivery of the goods, any shipping costs required to return the package to Mazzola Store will be deducted from the refund due to the Customer. If for any reason the shipment is not delivered to the address provided by the Customer at the time of registration, the package will be sent back to Mazzola Store at the Customer's expense. In this case it will be the responsibility of Mazzola Store to deduct this amount from any refund due to the Customer.